Friday, January 17, 2014

My escape story

This is my story about a time I wanted to escape. Once upon a cold winters day, my family and I went on a skiing trip. It was in Big Bear, California. I always loved skiing so I was pretty excited. We ate lunch at the lodge and I had three cups of mugs of hot chocolate. Everything was going great until the moment I got on the ski lift to the top of the mountain, I realized I needed to pee. I figured I would be able to hold it until I got to the bottom of the hill. I was wrong. About halfway up I was already doing the potty dance and contemplating the consequences of just peeing off the lift. When I finally got to the top I stood up off the lift and... I peed. It sucked dude. I had to ski all the way down with pee in my pants. And that's why we left the ski resort 4 hours early.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, this does sound terrible. At least you were warm afterwards...?

    ReplyDelete