Thursday, January 9, 2014

Sha Boy Sebastian "IT'S-THA-BEST" Noggle's Introduction

Heres some fun facts about my scoopiferous life for all my #1 fans and haters out there. By the way, you haters hold a special place in my <3 you keep me strong luv ya ;-*

  1. I was named after that fish on Lil Mermaids
  2. Lately people call me scoop life
  3. I rob banks and get $$$
  4. I have a usb drive with 300 gigabytes of the office every episode man
  5. I live in a couple of mansions and I have yachts and other cool things
  6. I never lie listen to everything I say its always truth
  7. I hate eggs they stunk to high heavens
  8. Im about 7 foot and 3 inches tall on a good day
  9. I like that show The Office it was so good
  10. I cried when i saw the last episode.
  11. Like seriously I probable cried for a good three or four days
  12. My birthday was january fifth but why didnt you post on my wall you suck dude
  13. Some people ask me all the time if I'm Somalian.
  14. I say yeah to them because i am
  15.  I like coloring with crayola colored pencils they are seriously so good.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, Sebastian. I can tell this is going to be an entertaining semester.

    ReplyDelete