Thursday, March 20, 2014

Societal Issue Blog #3

I enjoyed the book very much. I liked how the book was written, the story was told through the thoughts of the characters. It was like you could see directly into their concious. Sometimes it led to confusion on my part, but mostly it was an interesting way to see from Calvin or Conrad's points of view and how their thoughts differed on different subjects. It ended with Calvin and Beth separating, but also Conrad and Calvin made a great bond for the first time, and it ended on a hopeful note for those two. The one thing that I would change was that there were many unnecessary chapters that did not seem to progress the story at all. I think if these were taken out it would be a quicker story to read while keeping the same impact on the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment