Sunday, February 9, 2014

Life of Pi Blog #3



      I thoroughly enjoyed Life of Pi. It was a interesting book that offered new perspectives of religion and captivity. I enjoyed the beginning of the book where we learn about Pi's interests and critical events in his childhood. I thought how Pi defined himself as a Catholic, Muslim and Hindu was very interesting. Though there were a few dull points, overall the book kept me interested and it was an entertaining book. My favorite character was Pi. Because Pi was the narrator, there were not many other characters that were really built upon as much. He had many curious thoughts and ideas, and loved to listen to and tell stories. Even though this is a work of fiction, the author included many anecdotes in Pi's life that really make the book seem set in reality. I enjoyed this book and I think the movie did a good job presenting the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment